Review: Fuschia Contour Palette



Hey gals,
Today I'm leaving you with this review of the new Fuschia Ireland Creme Contour Palette, hope you all enjoy.




So I recently bought a new foundation/crème contour palette from Fuschia Ireland. It can't be bought online already made as you have to assemble it yourself by buying the palette and then buying the 6 pans separately. I bought the palette in a local pharmacy which was selling it made-up at a discounted rate at the time. There was a lot of hype about this palette on social media so when it was reduced to a third of the price, I couldn't pass it.




First of all, the packaging of the product is very pretty - it has a transparent plastic frame placed inside a pink palette which is covered in flowers which is Fuschia's trademark print. From the outside it looks very aesthetically pleasing.




There are 6 different shades of crème contour in the pans but still, there isn't a large range of shade options for use as foundation. The three "highlighter" colours are still too dark for my skin tone. Therefore I couldn't use it as foundation without bronzing/tanning my neck. But, the three contour colours were good - there is a light shade, a darker shade and then a very dark shade.





The product itself was very greasy and made my skin oily. I myself have oily skin around my T zone so this made it even more oily. Even when I applied it in the morning with powder, after about twenty minutes I could see my forehead and nose getting oily and sweaty looking. After wearing the foundation for just over six hours, the product had completely disappeared from my nose and forehead. It had stayed perfect on all the areas that aren't as oily, like my cheeks and chin. Therefore I don't think this product is very good at lasting on oily skin but it will last on dry skin.




The palette itself ranges from €10 - €18 depending on the size. For me, it was the bigger palette therefore it cost €18. The crème foundation pans are €15 each, so for six of them it cost €90. So altogether, the palette plus foundation pans retails at a price of €108 ! As I said, I got it at a discounted rate which was €45. This was an amazing deal but to be honest, I don't think the palette is worth the €108. The most money I would pay for this palette is €70, at the most. It’s a good palette but I just didn't find it very good for my oily skin.




I would recommend this palette to people who have dry skin as it is very oily so will not dry out your skin throughout the day! The palette and the pans can be bought online at  http://www.fuschia.ie/shop/ or at Fuschia stockists nationwide which can be found here http://www.fuschia.ie/storelocator/




I hope this helped you decide whether to purchase the palette or not and if it did make sure to let me know !


Amy x 



Comments

  1. Thanks for the great advice Amy❤️ Can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Muireann ! Glad you liked ❤️

      Delete
    2. Hi Muireann , just wondering have you tried ka-BROW! eyebrow cream-gel color from Benefit ? From Shi - Shi :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Favourite Foundations

My Top Ten 'Must Watch' YouTubers

Festival Fever Makeup Look