My Top Ten 'Must Watch' YouTubers

Hey gals,
So I'm back - alive and well! So, I haven't posted in a year but hey I'm here now for the long haul. 

I'm starting back into this blogging bizz by coming at ye all with my Top 10 'Must Watch' YouTubers. So anyone that knows me knows I am a YouTube junkie!! I am subscribed to over 150 channels and I would say I spend approximately 21 hours a day on YouTube. So I would like to think that I'm fairly knowledgeable on who and who not to subscribe to on this rapid growing social media platform. This was not an easy decision but I have narrowed it down to my top 10.

1.  Jaclyn Hill 
So unless you have been living under a rock, you will OBVIOUSLY know of Jaclyn Hill. I have been subscribed to Jaclyn for over three years now and not once have I ever thought of unsubscribing. Her knowledge about makeup and beauty is honestly unbelievable and she is always 100% real and honest with her subscribers. Her tutorials are so descriptive and she talks about every product she uses in such detail. I follow Jaclyn on Snapchat and she is so extremely thankful for every single one of her 4.2 million subscribers and she makes sure to say it every single day. I could honestly write an essay on just Jaclyn alone but she is a must have subscription in my opinion.


2.  Shani Grimmond 


Shani Grimmond is an Australian YouTuber and honestly, she is the funniest beauty guru out there. When she and Michael Finch (who I talk about later) collab together, I die at their videos. Shani literally has everything going for her - her amazing makeup skills, flawless skin, killer bod, hilarious personality, quirky style... the list goes on and on. What I love most about Shani's channel is her consistent posting. She never goes a week without posting a video and because of that, Shani is definitely a YouTuber that you need to subscribe to.


3. Keilidh Mua



So Keilidh is the current top makeup artist in Ireland and is getting bigger and bigger by the day. She is an Irish makeup artist and works in Inglot Dundalk. Keilidh started her YouTube channel in April 2016 and she has just over 20k subscribers, but in my opinion she should have thousands more. Keilidh is known for her creative and crazy out-of-the-box looks and that's what makes her different in my opinion. All of the looks she creates come straight out of her head and she is never afraid to use colour or mad techniques. Keilidh also has an amazing sense of style and she is always posting OOTD's on instagram (@keilidhmua).


4. Jordan Lipscombe




Jordan Lipscombe is an English YouTuber from Surrey and she is 19 years old. Jordan has an amazing sense of style and she is unreal at doing simple but stunning makeup looks. Jordan is a really down to earth girl and she is also very open and honest about her relationship, makeup products, sponsorship and life in general. I really like Jordan's videos and I would definitely recommend her channel to all you beauty and fashion lovers out there.



5. An Knook



An Knook is a cut-crease goddess from The Netherlands, her channel is filled with cut-crease tutorials. I only discovered An about two weeks ago and I already have all of her videos watched. She can literally do any style of cut-crease possible with such precision and clean lines. With just over 360k subscribers, An is an up and coming YouTuber with skills to burn and a definite one to watch!




6. Michael Finch




Michael is hands down the funniest human on the planet and when he posts a new video, I can be guaranteed that I will die laughing no matter what the topic is. Michael creates stunning makeup looks on his channel as well as doing some crazy videos such as full face using only boiled eggs, full face using only jail makeup and full face of makeup in reverse. As I said earlier, when Michael and Shani team up in videos the outcome is hilarious and my favourite video of all time is a Get Ready with me  which is actually on Shani's channel but Michael is in it and it is 100% worth the watch.


7. Nikkie Tutorials


Nikkie Tutorials is probably one of the most known beauty gurus of all time. Her makeup skills are impeccable when combining her perfect blending, her porcelain skin and her overall makeup application in general. Nikkie makes her tutorials so informative and easy to follow and she is always replying to questions on her videos. Even though Nikkie has over 7million subscribers, she hasn't changed since her first video - she is still so humble and still posts videos twice a week.




8. Sammy Robinson

Image result for sammy robinson youtube

Sammy Robinson is another Australian youtuber who vlogs a lot! She bases her channel around makeup but throws in the occasional vlog or two every now and then. Sammy also posts videos about her diet and what she eats which I find very interesting. Sammy is one of my favourite YouTubers to watch.


9. Adelaine Morin 



Adelaine Morin's YouTube channel is referred to as 'The Happiest Place on the Internet' and for so many reasons. Adelaine is the most happy YouTuber I watch and she is never not smiling and laughing in her videos. Her editing skills are just out of this world and she is always coming up with such creative video ideas. Adelaine is also the queen of making herself transform into celebrities such as Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner and the "Catch me outside" girl. Adelaine is my go to channel for when I need some happiness in my life.


10. Amber Scholl 




So Amber Scholl is the queen of making things look boujee and expensive at a low price. I found Amber when I was looking for how to rip my own denim jeans and she had a video on how to do it! She has videos from how to make your own marble counter top to making a DIY crystal bikini and from showing you how to walk in high heels to how to take the perfect selfie - she most likely will have a video on whatever you're looking for. She is defintitely my go to channel for all things DIY.

Comments

  1. Missed your posts! Loved reading this, Thank you! (Brb gonna go subscribe to more youtube channels) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the continunuous support Muireann xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Favourite Foundations

Review: Fuschia Contour Palette

Festival Fever Makeup Look